Read this document before our booking as it provides important information about your booking and your rental including what be bring with you when you pick up the vehicles and your responsibilities
Confirming your booking and taking payment
In most cases, we will confirm your booking immediately. But sometimes, we need to wait for the car hire company to confirm that a car is available. We will tell you straight away if this happens, and temporarily block the money on your payment card. As soon as they confirm your car, we will let you know, and take the money from your card.
Until your car is confirmed, you can ‘void’ the payment at any time. Just hit ‘Manage booking’ at the top of our site, enter your email and reservation number, then hit ‘cancel Booking’. We will unblock the money on your card.
Very rarely, a company can’t confirm that a car is available. If this happens, we will tell you, and unblock the money on your card.
When you book a car or other product on our site, we will email you to confirm its availability within 48 hours of booking (or, if earlier, at least 24 hours before your pick-up time). We will then send you a booking confirmation.
You will not have a contract until we have confirmed your booking and taken the payment. Even if someone else is paying, the contract will be with the person who made the booking, and we will send all correspondence to the address they provide.
Accuracy of Information
Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, neither we nor our affiliates, suppliers or agents can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided on this website.
The orantal.com voucher / eVoucher must be presented to the car hire company when picking up your hire car. We cannot be held responsible for rentals rejected if a voucher / eVoucher is not presented.
We cannot accept liability for any charges incurred as a result of documentation signed for and accepted at the car hire counter.
We will not be held responsible for anyone driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs, causing wilful damage, driving off-road or driving without due care and attention. You, the renter, will accept full responsibility in respect of such claims. This list is not exhaustive.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Collision Damage Waiver reduces the renter’s liability from the total cost of the damage to an excess amount, where applicable, unless the renter intentionally causes the damage, is under the influence of drink or drugs, or uses the car in a prohibited or negligent way – such as driving off main roads or hiring to other parties. CDW covers liability for damage to the car or its parts. In most locations, windscreens, tyres undercarriage, replacement locks, replacement keys and towing charges are not covered under the CDW policy. Other exclusions may apply and can differ between car hire companies, so we recommend checking these exclusions with the car hire company when picking the car up
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an orantal.com account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep—link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, orantal may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated orantal accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, orantal reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to orantal, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact orantal Customer Service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
The Site may include links to third-party Websites. Orantal does not control and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any linked site, and the inclusion of any link on the Site does not imply our endorsement of it.